Friday 8 October 2010

Tomato and mustard

Granary bread + sliced tomatoes + dijon mustard = My new sandwich filling! 

I was eating ham, tomato and mustard the other day but the ham was gristly and it makes me feel sick when I crunch a lump of gristle urgh it just puts me off.. So when I made sandwiches for lunch today I cut out the ham and am happy I did yumyum. 
Although I don't count calories, I do keep an eye on them, and without the meat in my sandwich I can afford to have a packet of salt and vinegar squares which I am eating now with my tomato and mustard sandwich.  A treat!  Although think it would be better for to have the ham instead!

Also, IT'S FRIIIIIIIIDDDDAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I might finish early as I have been coming in at 7.30am all week so have plenty of flexi time to spend....I shall see how my afternoon goes....lie in tomorrow!!
I don't know why I get excited about lie ins, I always wake up at 7.30ish and have to creep around so as not to wake Mike up but it's nice to have the choice whether to get out or bed or not!

1 comment:

  1. Your sandwiches do sound good, and I can't stand that gristle in ham either! Enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete