Friday 17 September 2010

Rant over :)

God I was annoyed yesterday!  Sorry for the rant!  I decided the best thing to do today was to pretend it had never happened....which worked fine. 
He is just a wind up merchant. 
Today, talking about whether colleagues of ours were having an affair or just good friends, he said "Whats the point of being friends with a woman unless you want to get your leg over?"  Apparently the only thing women are good for according to him.  If he is serious he's a knob...and if he's trying to wind me up he's a knob...simples!!


I went to tesco before work earlier and picked up some ingredients for tonights tea - chicken, goats cheese and tomato bake with rocket salad and crusty bread.  Going to wrap the chicken and goats cheese in parma ham too yumyum. 

We have a friend coming tonight so it will be nice to cook for three of us intead of the usual two!

I have a 10 mile run planned for sometime this weekend.  My blisters are pretty bad at the moment though and I am still having to tape my feet up which start to loosen and rub after 6/7 miles. 
So am wondering whether to just get it out of the way tonight and be in definite pain (slippers even hurt :-( ) or wait until sat/sun when I might have a hangover/no motivation/rain.  Hmmmm.....really need to go at some point though!!

2 comments:

  1. The meal sounds yummy - hope it worked out well. Good luck with the run - hope the pain doesn't get too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the dinner tasted as good as it looks, and well done on managing 10 miles... great going!

    ReplyDelete