Monday 24 January 2011

Marketer's dream

GAAH.  Second (and thankfully last) exam today at 12pm. 

Have been revising my head off, in between eating consoling chocolates and buying benefit make up as a "reward" for work I haven't yet done.  What?!

I am now waiting not so patiently for my purchases to arrive which will give me flawless glowing skin.......yes I believe the gimmicks. 

Being a marketing student this makes me even more of a sucker because I know exactly what tricks they are using to get us to BUY! BUY! BUY! and I fall for it hook, line and sinker all the time.  And I love it!!

To quote from some cosmetics company or other that I have come across in my revision, "In the factory we make cosmetics.  In the drugstore we sell hope."  Too true!


I am waiting for Benefit Benetint - a liquid blusher which is "the sexiest flush you can get from a bottle" har har insert slutty remark here...and Dr Feel Good  - "A creamy complexion enhancer" or something like that bla bla. 

I am probably a marketers dream.  Hopefully this will help me today and my battering of my bank balance will not have been in vain all these years!

Anyway, should be going back over my notes.................

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear Rose, I don't think that you get this trait from me.... (thinks hard), hope the exams went ok x

    ReplyDelete